THE FESTIVAL IS SITUATED IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AWARD-WINNING SITE – EVERYTHING WITHIN A FEW STEPS
Easily reached by the M6 and M74 – trains from London only just over 4 hours!
Plenty of Free Parking – Onsite Caravan, Motorhome and Tent Camping – 3 onsite Restaurants – Onsite Hotel – Onsite Swimming Pool and Spa
11 Amazing Concerts/Shows/Sessions
- Friday Night – Party Night – Jamming with the Stars – Song Share – Open Mic – Buffet (Tickets) – A fabulous evening where you get to sing along with many of our festival acts.
- Friday Night Fiesta Show – Dancing and hilarity to popular bands – Hugely popular last year – food also available
- Saturday Morning – Saturday Show In our most beautiful on-site Crichton Church with brilliant acoustics!
- Saturday Lunch-time Show – catch this whilst you catch some lunch in our restaurant right next to the main auditorium
- Saturday Afternoon Festival Concert
- This will be a wonderful event full of a variety of world class acts. During this concert we also will hold the exciting final of our competition, where the very best entrants will perform in front of a panel of judges. Come along and cheer for your favourite.
- Saturday Night – Gala Concert
- This is a fabulous evening packed full of talent and excitement. We have an international flavour to this concert with amazingly talented acts from across the globe.
- Saturday – Late Night Open Mic and Show
- Saturday – Late Night Jamming
- Sunday Session Concert – Including our ever-popular Rising Stars Competition and main artists
- Sunday – Lunch-Time Show
- Sunday Afternoon – Grand Finale Concert
- You are in for a treat with some acclaimed and truly gifted artists, who will wow you with their skills. Including the Mass Jam and Grand Finale.
29 Workshops run by the world’s very best ukulele workshop leaders
We start off our workshops on Friday 3.45pm before the party night gets into full swing! Last year as well as having workshops on Saturday and Sunday morning we introduced our really popular Saturday Supper workshops which included sandwiches and tea/coffee timed to perfection between the afternoon concert and before the start of the Gala Concert.
Club Together – Put your club’s name down to jam in the Club Spotlight Jam – You could win the Club Together Trophy!
Scotch Corner – not just for Scots! – A fun jam filled with a fabulous selection of well known Scottish songs
Jamming – lots of it – inside and out! We have traditionally had good weather around this time of year (we were blessed with a mini heat wave for our first festival was just a week later than this year’s festival). Plenty of space inside and out!
Bazaar – Jam packed with fabulous ukes and accessories
Beach Busk – A tour of the beautiful coastline, busk on the bus and the beach!
Castle Mass Jam – Join us for a busking session in one of our historic buildings on Friday Early afternoon before the workshops and party night start!
All our acts are listed on the Performers page.
Ukulele Kids Club UK is a fundraising campaign with the sole purpose of giving ukuleles to hospitalised children in the UK. All of the funds received through their online donation page are transformed into ukuleles and sent to hospitals around the United Kingdom. The Ukulele Festival of Scotland will be donating all proceeds from this event to the UKC-UK. You can see their website via this link uk.theukc.org to find out more.
Click HERE to buy tickets.
Festival Site Map
Click HERE to download the festival site map in PDF format.
Click HERE for local accommodation.
Click HERE for travel information.
Suscribe to our mailing list